If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will refund the item subject to the following conditions:
1. Please email us at email@example.com requesting return of the item/s and stating reasons for the return.
2. Items must be sent back within 7 days of receipt in unused original condition and in original packaging
3. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
4. We will provide a refund of the original purchase price, less the initial delivery fee and any processing fees charged by your payment provider (credit card providers, PayPal, Zip, AfterPay). The refund will be processed by crediting your original method of payment.
5. We reserve the right to deduct any charges we have incurred (transaction and/or merchant bank fees) from refunds and order cancellations. This includes any fees charged by credit card providers, PayPal, AfterPay and Zip.
6. Items which are shipped free of charge will be refunded less the actual initial delivery cost.
7. Returned packages marked as undeliverable will be re-sent after payment of applicable shipping fee. If refund is requested we will refund the value of your purchase less initial delivery fees, processing fees charged by your payment provider (credit card providers. PayPal, Zip, AfterPay) and any 'return to sender' charges levied by the shipping provider.
8. The goods are your responsibility until they are received back by us. Please send all returns with tracking and let us know the tracking number.
9. No return will be accepted on sale items or special offers.
Our Returns Policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or faulty. All items are quality checked before being dispatched therefore if they arrive damaged please advise us of any damage as soon as you receive the package to allow us to lodge a claim with the postal service provider.
Please note that veins, fissures or blemishes are a natural part of a gemstone’s character and therefore not considered a fault.
If you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org