Payments can be made using credit or debit cards or via Paypal Express Checkout.
Before processing your payment, please make sure that address shown on your PayPal account is the correct shipping address.
Flat Rate Delivery in Australia: $7.00 Parcel Post, $10.00 Express Post
Free Delivery on orders value $100.00 and over (excluding postage)
Additional charges apply to Insurance, Signature On Delivery or Registered Post. Please contact us if you wish to add any of these options.
To assist buyers in lowering their shipping costs, when possible, small items can be posted at priority large letter rate without tracking. Please note, that we can provide proof of postage, but can't guarantee delivery on shipments sent without tracking. Please take this into consideration when choosing postal service at the checkout.
Orders will be processed and dispatched the next business day after receipt of payment. Approximate transit time for standard Australia Post delivery is 1 - 7 business days depending on your location. For faster delivery service please upgrade to Express Post at the checkout.
Orders will be processed and dispatched within 1 - 2 business days from the receipt of payment.
Orders will be shipped with tracking & delivery confirmation and delivered by your local postal provider. You will be notified of the tracking number soon after dispatch.
Approximate Transit Times:
New Zealand 3-5 working days
Asia/Pacific, Western Europe, USA, Canada 5-15 working days
Rest of the World 10-20 working days.
Transit times quoted are estimates only and are subject to delays. Delivery to areas outside major cities or where your item is dutiable or held at customs may take longer.
ANY CUSTOMS DUTIES AND/OR OTHER RELEVANT TAXES IMPOSED BY THE DESTINATION AUTHORITIES, ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER AND MUST BE PAID BY THE RECIPIENT OF THE PARCEL.
Customs policies vary for each country. Please make sure you are aware of your local Customs regulations prior to making a purchase. If in doubt please contact your local Customs Office for further information.
All international shipments will be marked as "merchandise", without exceptions.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will gladly refund the item subject to the following conditions:
1. Please email us at email@example.com stating reasons for the return and we will email you the authorisation number and instructions including the return address.
2. Items must be sent back within 15 days of receipt in unused original condition.
3. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. The item must be shipped by a postal service with tracking and tracking number must be emailed to us at the time of shipment.
4. The purchase price (excluding delivery cost) will be refunded to you once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions. The refund will be processed by crediting your original method of payment.
5. The goods are your responsibility until they are received back by us.
6. No return will be accepted on sale items (unless faulty).
Our Returns Policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or faulty. All items are quality checked before being dispatched therefore if they arrive damaged please advise us of any damage as soon as you receive the package to allow us to lodge a claim with the postal service provider.
Please note that veins, fissures or blemishes are a natural part of a gemstone’s character and therefore not considered a fault.
If you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org