Due to extensive delays in postal deliveries worldwide caused by COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently shipping orders within Australia only. We will resume international shipments as soon as timely delivery of orders can be ensured. International customers wishing to place order are welcome to contact us to inquire about shipping options and current delivery time frame estimates.
Flat Rate Delivery in Australia:
$6.00 Standard Post (domestic letter with tracking)
$8.00 Standard Post (parcel post)
$12.00 Express Post
Free Express Post on orders value $110.00 and over (excluding postage)
All orders are delivered by Australia Post and will be Safe Dropped
We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once your parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
If no one is in attendance at the address, please consider other delivery options like free Australia Post Parcel Collect or delivery to Post Office Box. Alternatively please choose postage with 'signature on delivery' at the checkout.
Orders will be processed and dispatched within 1 - 2 business days after receipt of payment. Approximate transit time for standard Australia Post delivery is 2 - 15 business days depending on your location. For faster delivery please upgrade to Express Post at the checkout.
Impact of COVID-19 on international deliveries out of Australia:
Shipping carriers are experiencing severe airfreight disruptions and have temporarily suspended deliveries to numerous countries. All other deliveries are severely impacted with extensive delays worldwide.
Orders will be processed and dispatched within 1 - 2 business days from the receipt of payment.
Orders are shipped with tracking & delivery confirmation and will be delivered by your local postal provider. You will be notified of the tracking number soon after dispatch.
Approximate Transit Times for standard delivery:
New Zealand: currently 5 - 15 business days
USA: currently 10 - 30 business days
Transit times quoted are estimates only and subject to delays due to COVID-19. Delivery to areas outside major cities or where your item is dutiable or held at customs may take longer.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
We are not registered to collect GST/VAT in any country outside of Australia and therefore the pricing does not include these taxes.
Please be aware, that you might be required to pay import fees or/and taxes (such as VAT taxes) on products bought and imported from outside of your country.
ANY CUSTOMS DUTIES AND/OR OTHER RELEVANT TAXES IMPOSED BY THE DESTINATION AUTHORITIES, ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER AND MUST BE PAID BY THE RECIPIENT OF THE PARCEL.
Customs policies vary for each country. Please make sure you are aware of your local Customs regulations prior to making a purchase. If in doubt please contact your local Customs Office for further information.
Shipments which are rejected by the receiver or marked as undeliverable may result in the customer incurring a redirection fee. If the package is returned to us, the customer forfeits the original shipping cost and any redirection fees charged by the shipping provider.
All international shipments will be marked as "merchandise", without exceptions.
We are legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will gladly refund the item subject to the following conditions:
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting return of the item/s and stating reasons for the return.
2. Items must be sent back within 7 days of receipt in unused original condition.
3. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
4. The purchase price (excluding delivery cost) will be refunded to you once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions. The refund will be processed by crediting your original method of payment.
5. Items which are shipped free of charge will be refunded excluding delivery cost.
6. Returned packages marked as undeliverable will be refunded excluding delivery cost and any additional charges levied by the shipping provider.
7. The goods are your responsibility until they are received back by us. Please send all returns with tracking and let us know the tracking number after posting.
8. No return will be accepted on sale items (unless faulty).
9. 20% restocking fee will be charged on all items returned without prior authorisation.
Our Returns Policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or faulty. All items are quality checked before being dispatched therefore if they arrive damaged please advise us of any damage as soon as you receive the package to allow us to lodge a claim with the postal service provider.
Please note that veins, fissures or blemishes are a natural part of a gemstone’s character and therefore not considered a fault.
If you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com